The very best quality Exhibition Joinery Services require specialised skills and experience. We have over 40 years experience in providing Custom Exhibition Joinery to a global exhibition client list.
With a team of twelve qualified time served joiners, The Image Group offers Bespoke Joinery Services to rival the best in the business. We’re extremely proud of our Custom Exhibition Joinery service and protect our reputation for quality and excellence with the high standard of our work.
Operating from our Manchester based facility, we have over 25,000 sq.ft of dedicated Exhibition Stand Joinery space. So, we’re confident in our ability to handle the most ambitious Exhibition Stands.
We can deliver your requirements from initial concept to 3D visuals through to finished Custom Exhibition Joinery. If you have existing CAD drawings or you are starting from a simple sketch, we can provide you with a photo real 3D rendering service to help you view and tweak your design before anything goes into manufacture.
Here’s a snapshot of our Bespoke Joinery Services:
- Initial consultation to establish a full list of requirements
- Work from CAD drawings or sketches to produce a 3D render of your proposed product
- Purpose built Custom Exhibition Joinery workshop within our 70,000 sq. ft factory in Manchester
- In-house paint shop and spray facility
- A wide range of finishes available – wood veneers, paint finish, gloss or matt laminate finish etc.
- Lighting, storage, cable management, audio and visual requirements all catered for
- Nationwide transport, delivery and installation service available
We know that specifications for custom exhibition stands vary from project to project. So, call us for a perspective on your plans. You can tap into our experience, industry knowledge as well as obtaining samples and no obligation advice on your Custom Exhibition Joinery requirements.
We've invested over £1M in state of the art print and fabrication technologies to supply Exhibition Stand Joinery Services. High quality precision table saws, large format digital routing as well as experienced transport and installations using our own qualified teams. We’re flexible and responsive and enjoy the challenge of tight deadlines. Call us today to discuss your project timeline.
Our history of supplying Bespoke Joinery Services has taken us as far afield as America, Japan, the Middle East as well as most of continental Europe. And the UK of course?