The Image Group are an established supplier of high quality Graphic Panels and Graphic Displays.
We’ve been supplying Printed Graphics Panels for over fourteen years to clients across the UK, many ofnwhich are for temporary or semi permanent exhibitions.
We offer instant quotations on Exhibiton Graphic Panel printing.
All our Printed Graphics Panels are manufactured in house at our 70,000 sq.ft facility in Manchester.
We use state of the art wide format printing machines and digital cutting to ensure the quality of our Graphic Displays is of the very highest standard. We offer direct to board printing and options for matt or gloss overlamination. All our are printed at 1400dpi photographic quality.
If you have artwork you can send it via email or Dropbox. Alternatively, we can help with your artwork and design requirements. First draft proofs are usually available within a few hours of your enquiry.
Choose from a wide range of materials which we hold in stock.
- 3mm and 5mm Foamex (Heavier grade Foam PVC)
- 5mm Kappa Board (lightweight and rigid foamboard)
- 480 micron PVC (tearproof, waterproof and rollable)
- 5mm Bubble Board (combination of foamex and foamboard qualities)
- 3mm Dibond (composite aluminium, very rigid and hard wearing)
- 5mm Acrylic (clear, strong and suitable for sub surface printing)
- Canvas (Ideal for timber framed pictures)
- Polyester and textiles (perfect for large, lightweight drapes)
- PVC (Ideal for large scale banners)
All our Graphic Panels are custom made.
Contact us FREE on today for instant prices on your specific Graphic & Display requirements.
The easiest way to attach your Graphic Panels to an exhibition stand is by using male and female velcro, otherwise known as hook and loop?
Products related to Graphic Panels
Delivery on Graphic Displays and Printed Graphics Panels is usually 48 hours from receiving your official order and artwork. Where required, this lead-time can shortened. Please contact our sales team for more details.
We provide quotes for Graphic Panels within minutes of your enquiry.
You can call us FREE on or use the Quick Enquiry Form available on every page of our web site.