Roller Banners are an effective front-facing advertising solution for any purpose; for shops that want to advertise their products to customers, businesses that want to promote more of their services, marketers looking to make a serious impact during an open exhibition and more.
Roller Banners can be used time and again, too, thanks to their compact, portable nature and ease of storage. One of the main benefits of investing in Roller Banners, though, is their pop-up nature and their ability to quickly convey a targeted message and attract the attention of the passing public.
Roller Banners are available in different types and sizes, and are suitable advertising solutions for businesses in any background and sector. Key to maximising the potential success of Roller Banners is the message itself and how it’s conveyed to the public.
Image Group will work with you to develop your message according to your budget to produce visually-stunning banners that can be used repeatedly to convey a highly-targeted and attractive advertising message to your audience.
The humble roller banner is an incredibly noticeable, eye-catching and striking point of interest that can be used in every and every situation.
We’ve been printing and manufacturing Pop Up Banners for over 14 years now. So, during that time we’ve worked hard to make sure our service stands out. If you need quality Roller Banners delivered on time at fanatstic quality call us today on 0800 389 9898.
Budget Roller Banners
Our lowest priced system, the Budget Roller Banner range is perfect for anyone who wants an affordable system without a compromise on quality.
A simple device at heart, the flexible graphic panel of the Budget Pull Up Banner retracts into the aluminium base when not in use for easy transportation and safe storage.
A padded carry bag with a shoulder strap provides a go-anywhere attitude. Most Roller Banners typically weigh less than 4kgs.
- Twin feet for extra stability
- Bungee pole for easy install
- Available in 800mm and 850mm widths
- Self adhesive top graphic fixing
- Dark grey steel end plate and rigidizing bracket for extra strength
- Padded bag as standard
Standard Roller Banners
As a super lightweight roller banner, our standard banners have a slim base making them a very compact and portable Banner Stand. With a twist out foot this Pop Up Roller Banner also has added stability and so, makes perfect use of small spaces.
Supplied with a two year guarantee as standard - our Standard Roller Banner is a perfect mid level Pop Up Banner.
- Top snap rail
- Hybrid pole
- Single twist out foot
- Padded bag as standard
Premium Roller Banners
Our premium range roller banner are a very popular, strong and stylish design. A proven Banner Stand and used across the UK by thousands of customers. Our premium range is made to last and withstand regular use. A perfect choice for graphic displays or trade exhibitions.
- Available in 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000 and 2400mm widths
- Patented snap rail
- Hybrid telescopic pole (adjustable from 1520mm up to 2130mm)
- Ratchet graphic tensioner
- Large internal graphic housing
- Anodised aluminium finish
- Eye-catching smoked grey translucent end trims
- Adjustable feet. Compatible with linear accessories (shelf/literatureholders)
Variable Width Roller Banners
Designed and manufactured in the UK, we’ve ensured the Variable Width Roller Banner is one of the most versatile in our range. A Pop Up Banner that’s available in 6 widths ranging from 600mm wide right up to 2000mm wide.
The Variable Width Roller Banner is perfectly suited to a multitude of display applications and because you can use it to display a graphic up to 2000mm x 2145mm on both sides, it represents one of the most cost-effective large format displays available. Even this supersize Banner Stand is still on a truly portable scale.
- Available as a single or double sided unit
- New hard wearing end plates
- Adjustable feet – ideal for leveling on uneven surfaces
- Quick-change external slide-in leader system for base graphic attachment fabricated from a unique robust extrusion PVC component.
- New design high-specification carry bag with extra padding for durability and protection
- Available in the following widths: 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 2000mm
- Custom widths available, up to a maximum of 2400mm
Super-Wide Roller Banners
The Super-wide Roller Banner has a solid base and is designed with a low centre of gravity eliminating the need for additional support feet. At a floor depth of only 23cm this Pop Up Roller Banner occupies almost HALF the space of alternative Pop Up Banners options which need swing-out feet to stay upright.
Where floorspace is at a premium, the Super-wide Roller Banner is a clear winner.
- Massive display yet truly portable
- Available as a 2400mm width
- New hard wearing aluminium base unit
- Stable on uneven surfaces
- Optional extra - high-specification carry bag with extra padding for durability and protection
- Optional extra - 50 watt lighting tailored made for this unit
- Two people required for installation
Link² Seamless Roller Banner
Introducing the new LINK² roller banner, the world’s first truly light-weight cost-effective linking seamless banner system. The ingenious design of the LINK² allows unlimited banners to be joined creating seamless promotional or exhibition backgrounds. A unique selling point of the LINK² banner stand is the interchangeable graphic capabilities. For the first time customers can now change their own graphics with no hassle, meaning that customers can use LINK² hardware indefinitely. Other benefits are a patented tension system that helps graphic alignment on uneven floors, integrated LED lighting and a flexible panel option making it perfect for shell schemes.
The LINK² Seamless Roller Banner is a first in the Roller Banner market place. It’s a new innovation that works just like a traditional roller banner but adds new exciting features such as;
- Seamless linking of multiple roller banners to form one display.
- Create flexible linked graphics
- Integrated high quality LED top lighting
- Increased stability
The Image Group are proud to be able to offer this innovative Linked Roller banner solution which will help produce some stunning small through to large exhibition stands simply by linking multiple units together.
Optional Extras and Accessories for the LINK² Roller Banner
- LED Light and Transformer pack - Fully compatible with either link product, this lighting solution has a fully adjustable head with telescopic arm.
- Finishing Strip - This is a black riveted rail for the top of the Link graphic panel.
- Corner Finishing strips - Top and bottom flexible rails for corner graphics. This also includes Link Corner Graphic Tube.
- Link Corner Kit - Used in conjunction with either Link Roller Banner type, this allows different stand configurations and shapes to be created between two link banners.
- Easi-Link - A strong magnetic linking system that allows any Link roller banner to join seamlessly with another.
- Canvas hardware bag - a convenient carrying case designed for the link system
- Wheeled Hardcase - holds 2 x rollers