Image Group Quality Policy
Our team at The Image Group is well known within the print, exhibition and display sector industry for our specialist skill set and high standards of workmanship.
Our culture has always been client focused and is based on building loyalty from our customers, loyalty within our own team and loyalty towards our suppliers.
We believe this cultural approach allows us to maintain a successful business and deliver solutions at the highest standard
We are committed to consistent improvement of our own quality through staff development, investment in new emerging technologies all the way to the delivery.
We welcome feedback both negative and positive. Our determination is to improve through experience and a desire to be better in what we do.
In summary we will:
- Meet our internal and external customers requirements on quality, Deliver right first time, assure the performance of our products and services and satisfy our customers.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management systems.
- Promote responsiveness, dependability and competence of all our employees for delivering on their commitments and to training and developing them accordingly.
- Strengthen effectiveness and use of internal processes, quality, methods and tools.
- Implement effective Non-Conformance Reporting (NCR) management – prevention, early detection and resolution using uniform approaches.
- Develop suppliers and contractors to mutually beneficial relationship and to consistently complying with our requirements.
- Periodically reviewing this policy so that it remains relevant to all concerned.