About Public Events
If you’re planning a Public Event and need help from a professional graphic and display contractor, call us today.
We offer a wide range of Public Event support products and services that can help to make sure your event is a success.
Professional help welp with corporate branding, design and artwork, Public Event Signage. print services, Event Graphics and planning. We even offer Public Event fitting services using our own installation teams. And, when you event is finished we’ll be there to de-rig, transport and store your materials where required.
With over 80,000 sq.ft of clean, secure storage at our manchester based facility, we’re big enough to take on the most demanding challenges.
Contact us on on FREEPHONE 0800 389 9898 for case studies and examples of some of the public events that we already support.
Public Event Support at a glance:
- On site surveys including scaled drawings and designs
- Original creative design and royalty free photography
- Working alongside your own design and creative team to implement your vision
- Pre-press and file checking service to guarantee accurate colour matches
- Full advice and sample service on material selections
- Wide and super wide format printing to a huge rage of stock materials
- In-house fabric and textile printing including dye sublimation
- Digital finishing of all display items including routing, die cutting, stitching and hemming
- High quality joinery services including design and build
- UK wide installations including method statements, risk assessments and out of hours working
- Provision of all necessary plant and access equipment
- De-rig or strip outs where required
Specifications for Public Events vary from project to project. Call us at planning stage and allow us to offer advice, experience and support to help make your project a success.
We have a team of experienced account managers who are on hand to help with Public Event Support. Call us today for a no obligation chat and to see examples of our previous work.
We stored, collated, transported, installed and de-rigged over 40 UK wide Macmillan Cancer Support weekends in 2012?