Fabric and Textile Graphics
Full colour printing direct or dye sublimated to a wide range of fabric and textiles
Full colour printing direct or dye sublimated to a wide range of fabrics and textiles.
The demand for printed fabric graphics is set to grow hugely in the coming years. The main reasons for this is that printed fabrics are low cost, have excellent print quality with super rich colours, offer easy transportation because they are ultra light weight. and of course have washability, which makes them very durable and great value for money.
We offer a rapid turnaround on fabric and textile graphic solutions for exhibitions, displays, point of sale applications and retail environments.
Choose from a huge range of substrates including matt, silk and gloss polyesters, flag mesh, silk, cottons and artist canvas.
We have a complete in house finishing service including straight cutting, die cutting, stitching and hemming.
The majority of our full colour fabric graphics can be despatched within 48 hours from receipt of your artwork.
We also offer a nationwide installation service where required using our own experienced fitting teams
Fabric and textile graphics or 'soft signage' as it is more commonly known, are becomingly increasingly popular in the UK exhibition and display market. With improved green credentials and easier handling, soft signage is seen as an emerging technology.
Recent technological advances mean that we can print or sublimate to most substrates...
Our basic stock of fabrics for high quality print includes:
- Knitted Polyester 115g and 205g highly popular and typically used for flags, hanging banners, exhibition and event graphics. It gives excellent performance whether used internally or externally. Dimensions of this product: 1830mm x any length
- Display Polyester - weight 220g, is a high performance knitted polyester
fabric with a dense construction to give excellent colour reproduction and a
high level of opacity. Dimensions of this product: 1530mm x any length
- Mesh Polyester - weight 245g, is suitable for dye-sublimation and digital printing with solvent and UV inks. Mesh FR is a high performance knitted polyester mesh fabric with semi-transparent properties. Dimensions of this product are 1400mm x any length.
- Satin Polyester - weight 135g, is suitable for dye-sublimation and digital printing with UV inks. Woven Satin is a high performance woven polyester fabric with a dense luxurious construction to give excellent colour reproduction
- Air Mesh Polyester - weight 120g, the holes in the construction of this fabric allows air to pass through, making it particularly suitable for external products where wind and rain are important factors.
We also offer a wide range of non stocked alternative materials including:
- Suede Polyester
- Metallic Lurex
- Woven Flag Material
- Ripstop Polyester
- Roller Blind Material
- Artist Canvas
Our stock range of Polyesters are all classified as recyclable
Call us for friendly help and advice on 0800 389 9898 today.
Other products you might like -
As one of the UK's leading large format printers we're fast, flexible and competitive and can quote for your individual needs rapidly. We usually email all quotations within 30 minutes from your enquiry. We can often quote you verbally while you wait. Call us today on 0800 389 9898.
The vast majority of our product list is own make and is usually available in a matter of days. Our standard delivery time on most products is around 48 hours. In emergency situations we can often better this. It's all about you, so call us and let us know what you need. If it can be done... We'll make it happen.
UK wide surveys and installation on our complete range of exhibition & display products. Our approach to installation is very simple - safety first... followed by good planning, ownership and commitment to getting things done properly.
We enjoy providing great service and we're enthusiastic and committed to securing happy, loyal customers, who in turn feel able to recommend us to their colleagues and contacts. However, we recognise that sometimes things will go wrong, and it's here too, that we have an opportunity to create a positive outcome. On those rare occasions, our guarantee is to remedy any issues with maximum haste and to keep you fully informed at all times.