Large Format Posters
Large Format Posters for commercial display, retail, exhibitions and events. Full colour prints supplied on a wide range of quality photo papers including matt, gloss and satin. Always in stock and usually available in just 48 hours from receipt of your order.
Rapid print and delivery of high quality, large format, photographic display prints.
We print your images at 1400 dpi using solvent and UV warranted inks that are guaranteed not to fade.
We offer superb colour accuracy, excellent colour graduation and a guaranteed colour matching
Our pre-press department are on hand to deal with any technical queries and to offer helpful advice on things like file formats, file sizes and colour checking.
All our large format posters are printed and finished in-house at our factory in Manchester. We even offer a die cutting service for no extra cost. This means you can have your large format posters cut and finished to any shape or size you want.
Here's a range of materials you could consider for your large format printed
- 170gsm Standard Poster Paper - A high quality coated paper available in widths up to 1600mm x any length.
- 170gsm Super Wide Poster Paper - A high quality matt coated super wide paper available in widths up to 3200mm x any length
- 120gsm Blueback paper - A top quality blueback poster paper for large area outdoor posting applications.
- 150gsm and 200gsm Sky Poster Paper - Produced in the EU and developed specifically for solvent printing this range of satin coated papers is
ideal for back lit advertising panels. Available in widths up to 1600mm x any length.
- 275gsm Opaque Card - A quality, two sided laminated opaque card primarily used for the production of playing cards also suitable for all aspects of two sided POS owing to its high opacity. Available in widths up to 1600mm x any length.
- 135gsm Tri Solv Satin - A satin finish high white multilayer coated paper that is waterproof and outdoor resistant making it ideal for billboard applications and city light poster displays. Available in widths up to 1600mm x any length.
- 225gsm Satin Photo Paper - Highest quality satin photo paper from one of the worlds leading manufacturers, our Simply photo paper is instant dry and smear resistant with high colour density. Available in widths up to 1524mm x any length.
- 225gsm Gloss Photo Paper - Highest quality gloss photo paper from one of the worlds leading manufacturers, our Simply photo paper is instant dry and smear resistant with high colour density. Available in widths up to 1524mm x any length.
Call us today for instant prices on large format poster printing or you can use the quick enquiry form on our home page. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Other products you might like -
As one of the UK's leading large format printers and exhibition specialists we're fast, flexible and competitive and can support your needs over a wide range of requirements. Our areas of expertise include brand merchandising, display and retail graphics, site branding and signage, custom exhibition solutions including shell schemes and open spaces, promotional indoor or outdoor advertising as well as original creative services to name just a few. We're based in Manchester but our work covers the entire UK. We've been around for well over a decade so you can call upon a wealth of experience to help you find ways of getting things done. We also know a good deal about tight deadlines. That's why most of our product range is produced in house on exceptionally fast lead times. It's really all abut you... so if you have a requirement (however off the wall it might seem) call us today for friendly service and instant quotations. If it's possible... we'll usually be able to deliver. You can call us FREE on 0800 389 9898.
Let's start by saying we're here to make your job easier. If you're a creative agency, marketeer, development manager or a business owner you'll know about the challenges of staying ahead of the competition, promoting a cause or communicating an important message. And this is where we can help. Our advice is free, friendly and usually instant. We offer a massive range of products and services all of which we can price rapidly. To make understanding them easier we've split our offering into 4 easy to follow sections. Exhibition & Display, Print Solutions, Creative Services and Managed Services. We've also included a large section on Choosing the Right Materials to help you make the right choice for your specific application. Our website has been designed with you in mind. We've tried to make it as easy as possible for you to locate the right solution with the minimum fuss. So, if you have an unusual request or a deadline that's giving you a headache... browse our site, fill in the quick enquiry form or call us FREE on 0800 389 9898.
Since we started in 1998 we've worked hard at being easy people to do business with. It's not rocket science for sure, but keeping things simple, having common sense policies and sharing some pretty strong values on things like flexibility, energy and customer focus all support our aim of being your supplier of choice. We try to be good listeners and creative problem solvers too and our priority is to meet your specific needs on time and hassle-free. We've continued to invest to ensure that we remain at the forefront of the large format printing market and maintain the widest choice of quality products and services available. A recent move to new 32,000 sq ft premises and £1,000,000 investment in state of the art printing and finishing equipment has created a high quality work environment that underpins our everyday commitment to exceptional customer service We look for ways to deliver the right product or service at a price that represent real value for money for you. Our aim is simple... happy clients that call us when they need us.
We know that happy customers are the real secret of a flourishing business. We know that happy customers come back time after time. We know that happy customers recommend good suppliers to their friends and colleagues. We know that happy customers pay their invoices. We also know that happy customers make our working lives happier! So, there's five good reasons for making our customers happy. No boasts or gimmicks... just flexible support that suits you, top class service and real value for money, Whilst the products and technologies within our marketplace will continue to change, some things will stay the same. In everything we do, we aspire to be honest, reliable and in tune with your needs. To find out more about how we can help to keep you in front of the competition, please don't hesitate to get in touch - you can call us FREE on 0800 389 9898. We look forward to hearing from you soon!