Modular Exhibition Stands
Easy to understand modular exhibition stand packages. All from one trusted supplier with a comprehensive track record in the UK. Supplied under one invoice, on time and without unnecessary fuss. Packages include creative design, print, hardware, installation and removal at all UK venues.
First the really good news... Professional open space exhibition stands do not need to cost the earth.
If you’re new to open space exhibiting, returning to a show after a break or simply thinking about alternative options on your existing programme of events, then our modular exhibition stand packages could be ideal for you.
We know that everyone’s needs are different... So here’s 4 reasons why our Modular Exhibition Stand section could be worth considering:
1. We offer professional grade floors, stand structures, plasmas and accessories on a hire or a purchase basis.
2. We transport, install and remove UK wide using our own teams.
3. We offer a full creative design service including 3 dimensional rendering allowing you to see your stand before you press go.
4. Unlike our competitors, we offer modular exhibition solutions on a packaged basis... Which means one invoice, no hidden extras and a fantastic stand, built and installed by professionals... all to suit your budget.
Here’s a real example....
On this page we’re showing how a 6m x 5m open space stand can be designed, manufactured, built, installed and removed for under £10K + vat. All from one trusted supplier with a track record, under one invoice and without any uneccessary headaches.
Here’s what’s included:
- Hire of raised platform flooring with carpet or vinyl covering, skirting detail and durable, aluminium edging,
- Hire of all stand hardware including aluminium uprights, straight and curved beams, lighting gantry beams plus high level freestanding towers.
- Hire of 1 x locking storage cupboard with full height door and vision panel.
- Hire of 1 x large curved reception desk.
- Hire of 3 x 42” plasma screens.
- Hire of 14 x 150w halogen floodlights.
- Hire of 4 x built in literature holders.
- Hire of 2 x high level posuer table and 6 x poseur stools.
- All printed graphic panels as shown.
- All electrical connections on site.
- Transportation to and from the venue
- On site installation at UK wide venues.
- Removal of stand after event completion.
Click on the ‘more examples’ link on this page to see how we can develop your original ideas through design stage, rendering and on to successful installation.
Remember... With our stand package we take care of everything on your behalf including:
* Transportation and on site logistics
* Method Statements and Risk Assessments
* Installation at all UK venues
* Removal of all items from site after your event is finished
If you have already booked your space, it’s no problem. We can usually provide bespoke costs within an hour of your enquiry.
If you have a brief... We can usually develop 3D rendered visuals within 48 hours.
If you would like to discuss our Modular Exhibition Stand Packages further or would like us to provide more information please call our friendly sales team FREE on 0800 389 9898. We’re happy to help!
Other products you might like -
As one of the UK's leading large format printers we're fast, flexible and competitive and can quote for your individual modular exhibition stand needs rapidly. We usually email all quotations within 60 minutes from your enquiry. We can often quote you verbally while you wait. Call us today on 0800 389 9898.
The vast majority of our product list is own make and is usually available in a matter of days. Our standard delivery time on most modular exhibition stand products is around 3 - 5 days. In emergency situations we can often better this. It's all about you, so call us and let us know what you need. If it can be done... We'll make it happen.
UK wide surveys and installation on our complete range of exhibition & display products. Our approach to modular exhibition stand installation is very simple - safety first... followed by good planning, ownership and commitment to getting things done properly.
We enjoy providing great service and we're enthusiastic and committed to securing happy, loyal customers, who in turn feel able to recommend us to their colleagues and contacts. However, we recognise that sometimes things will go wrong, and it's here too, that we have an opportunity to create a positive outcome and shine. On those rare occasions, our guarantee is to remedy any issues with maximum haste and to keep you fully informed at all times. We believe 'Gold Standard Service' will keep our customer base loyal to The Image Group and help us to continue on our successful journey.