We offer the complete service from the initial brief to the finished project installation, all from one supplier for temporary or permanent indoor public exhibitions.
If you're looking for a contractor who can help with all aspects of your temporary or permanent
indoor public exhibition.. museums, art galleries or any other public space, then call our specialist
We've invested over £1M in state of the art print and fabrication technologies to supply the very highest quality permanent and temporary signage and displays for interior use. We also design, build and install high quality joinery items including display cases, temporary and permanent exhibition walls, reception points and information spaces.
We offer the complete service from the initial brief to the finished project installation, all from one supplier.
Here's our checklist of services:
- On site surveys including scaled drawings and designs
- Original creative design and royalty free photography where required
- Working alongside your own design and creative team to implement your vision
- Pre-press and file checking service to guarantee accurate colour matches
- Full advice and sample service on material selections
- Wide and super wide format printing to a huge rage of stock materials
- In-house fabric and textile printing including dye sublimation
- Digital finishing of all display items including routing, die cutting, stitching and hemming
- High quality joinery services including design and build
- UK wide installations including method statements, risk assessments and out of hours working
- Provision of all necessary plant and access equipment
- De-rig or strip outs where required
Check out some of the work we've completed by clicking on the 'More Examples' lozenge on this page.
Alternatively, if you're in the process of organising a new or upcoming public exhibition or display and need help, call us today on FREEPHONE 0800 389 9898.
Other products you might like -
Our research tells us that organising your exhibition, event, promotional campaign or presentation isn't your main day-to-day priority. It just happens to be urgent, important and in the spotlight - and it has to be 100% right. We understand this and have developed a range of exhibition and display solutions, backed by high-quality, experienced staff to really take the strain out of the whole process.
Let's start by saying we're here to make your job easier. If you're a creative agency, marketeer, development manager or a business owner you'll know about the challenges of staying ahead of the competition, promoting a cause or communicating an important message. And this is where we can help. Our advice is free, friendly and usually instant. We offer a massive range of products and services all of which we can price rapidly.
Since we started in 1998 we've worked hard at being easy people to do business with. It's not rocket science for sure, but keeping things simple, having common sense policies and sharing some pretty strong values on things like flexibility, energy and customer focus all support our aim of being your supplier of choice. We try to be good listeners and creative problem solvers too and our priority is to meet your specific needs on time and hassle-free.
We know that happy customers are the real secret of a flourishing business. We know that happy customers come back time after time. We know that happy customers recommend good suppliers to their friends and colleagues. We know that happy customers pay their invoices. We also know that happy customers make our working lives happier! So, there's five good reasons for making our customers happy.