We offer a full exhibition installation service across the UK and Europe using our own transport and experienced installation teams.
UK wide Exhibition Installation using our own experienced teams of exhibition joiners, painters
Our approach to installation is very simple - safety first... followed by good planning, ownership and commitment to getting things done properly.
By using our own fully trained installation teams we maintain the highest standards of safety, courtesy and customer care however simple or complex the job the exhibition installation. We offer a complete service including:
- UK and Europe wide installation
- Liaison with exhibition organiser on all logistical matters
- Provision of risk assessments and method statements
- Supply, delivery and disposal of all necessary access equipment
- Assistance with planning permissions and consents
- Facilities management, accommodation and out of hours working
We have a huge amount of experience across the UK gained over the last 12 years.
Five things worth knowing about Exhibition Installations:
1. We usually arrange our travel arrangements around early starts. That way, we avoid unnecessary hold ups when it comes to designated working hours at UK venues.
2. We use our own transportation - including long wheel base transits, 7.5 tonne box vans and curtain side heavy goods vehicles.
3. We arrange all disposals of unwanted materials after the show is finished.
4. We encourage our clients to arrive on site when it suits them. If you want to be involved throughout the entire build process - No problem. If you want to arrive at the end of the process for a simple sign off - that's fine too!
5. We like to be finished first. If we get away before everyone else, it means we've organised ourselves properly. It also means you don't have to worry about last minutes headaches, leaving you ample time to complete the finishing touches to your exhibition stand.
Our qualifications, training and accreditation -
We have a range of qualified contractors including the following:
IPAF and PASMA training ensures staff are experienced and qualified in working at height, the safe use of harnesses, scaffold, rope access and using hydraulic platform vehicles.
The International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) promoting the safe and effective use of powered access worldwide.
PAL Card (Powered Access Licence); the most widely held and recognised proof of training for platform operators.
Working to IRATA guidelines (The Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) standards, ensuring rope access work is done in a safe and controlled manner.
Industry standard CSCS card holders proving professional competence across a wide range of installation disciplines.
We try to be good listeners and creative problem solvers too. With over twelve years hard won experience under our belts, we know that a cool head and a steady hand is sometimes just what's needed to get the job done. Keeping things simple, having a common sense approach and demonstrating strong values on things like flexibility, energy and customer focus all underpin our exhibition installation service.
Finally... we have that all important commodity - experience.
If you'd like to chat informally about your Exhibition Installation requirements call us today on 0800 389 9898.
Other products you might like -
Our research tells us that organising your exhibition, event, promotional campaign or presentation isn't your main day-to-day priority. It just happens to be urgent, important and in the spotlight - and it has to be 100% right. We understand this and have developed a range of exhibition and display solutions, backed by high-quality, experienced staff to really take the strain out of the whole process.
Let's start by saying we're here to make your job easier. If you're a creative agency, marketeer, development manager or a business owner you'll know about the challenges of staying ahead of the competition, promoting a cause or communicating an important message. And this is where we can help. Our advice is free, friendly and usually instant. We offer a massive range of products and services all of which we can price rapidly.
Since we started in 1998 we've worked hard at being easy people to do business with. It's not rocket science for sure, but keeping things simple, having common sense policies and sharing some pretty strong values on things like flexibility, energy and customer focus all support our aim of being your supplier of choice.
We know that happy customers are the real secret of a flourishing business. We know that happy customers come back time after time. We know that happy customers recommend good suppliers to their friends and colleagues. We know that happy customers pay their invoices. We also know that happy customers make our working lives happier! So, there's five good reasons for making our customers happy.