Vibrant, full colour graphics printed in crystal clarity onto a wide range of fabrics and textiles.
We can print to a wide range of fabric and textiles using photo real digital print and our dye
With an increasing demand for printed fabric graphics, we have invested heavily in state of the art printers and dye sublimation processes. We offer a rapid turnaround on fabric graphics for exhibitions and displays, point of sale applications and retail environments.
You can choose from a wide range of substrates including matt, silk and gloss polyesters, flag mesh, silk, cotton and artists canvas.
The main benefits of using fabric graphics…
• Low cost of printing to fabric
• Superb print quality with rich, vibrant colours
• Machine washable for multiple uses
• Ultra light weight for reduced transport costs
• Huge range of materials and applications
• Eco friendly materials available
Fabric and textile graphics or 'soft signage' as it is more commonly known, are becomingly increasingly
popular in the UK exhibition and display market. With improved green credentials and easier handling,
soft signage is seen as an emerging technology.
Recent technological advances mean that we can print or sublimate to most substrates...
Our basic stock of fabrics for high quality print includes:
- Knitted Polyester 115g and 205g highly popular and typically used for flags, hanging banners, exhibition and event graphics. It gives excellent performance whether used internally or externally. Dimensions of this product: 1830mm x any length
- Display Polyester - weight 220g, is a high performance knitted polyester fabric with a dense construction to give excellent colour reproduction and a high level of opacity. Dimensions of this product: 1530mm x any length
- Mesh Polyester - weight 245g, is suitable for dye-sublimation and digital printing with solvent and UV inks. Mesh FR is a high performance knitted polyester mesh fabric with semi-transparent properties. Dimensions of this product are 1400mm x any length.
- Satin Polyester - weight 135g, is suitable for dye-sublimation and digital printing with UV inks. Woven Satin is a high performance woven polyester fabric with a dense luxurious construction to give excellent colour reproduction
- Air Mesh Polyester - weight 120g, the holes in the construction of this fabric allows air to pass through, making it particularly suitable for external products where wind and rain are important factors.
We also offer a wide range of non stocked alternative materials including:
- Suede Polyester
- Metallic Lurex
- Woven Flag Material
- Ripstop Polyester
- Roller Blind Material
- Artist Canvas
Our stock range of Polyesters are all classified as recyclable
Call us for friendly help and advice on 0800 389 9898 today.
Other products you might like -
As one of the UK's leading large format printers we're fast, flexible and competitive and can quote for your individual needs rapidly. We usually email all quotations within 30 minutes from your enquiry. We can often quote you verbally while you wait. Call us today on 0800 389 9898.
The vast majority of our product list is own make and is usually available in a matter of days. Our standard delivery time on most products is around 48 hours. In emergency situations we can often better this. It's all about you, so call us and let us know what you need. If it can be done... We'll make it happen.
UK wide surveys and installation on our complete range of exhibition & display products. Our approach to installation is very simple - safety first... followed by good planning, ownership and commitment to getting things done properly.
We enjoy providing great service and we're enthusiastic and committed to securing happy, loyal customers, who in turn feel able to recommend us to their colleagues and contacts. However, we recognise that sometimes things will go wrong, and it's here too, that we have an opportunity to create a positive outcome. On those rare occasions, our guarantee is to remedy any issues with maximum haste and to keep you fully informed at all times.